Randy Twyford demonstrates on ABC News Channel 20 how to cook Championship BBQ Ribs on a Gas Grill.
Randy Twyford on ABC News Channel 20 showing how to cook Apple-Pecan Tenderloin Medallions.
Want to know how to cook the perfect Prime Rib? Here is how to do it. I was on ABC News Channel 20 showing how to cook the Perfect Prime Rib on a Big Green Egg Ceramic Cooker.
General food safety tips to keep you and your guests healthy this Thanksgiving.
- Thaw your turkey in the refrigerator, microwave or submerged in a sink (change the water every half hour) for maximum safety.
- Use soap and water to wash all places that touched raw turkey.
- Roast the turkey until the temperature taken at the thickest part of the thigh reaches 180 degrees F.
- Keep cold foods cold, and hot foods hot. If dinner is delayed make sure that foods are kept at temperatures below 40 degrees or above 140 degrees.
- Enjoy dinner, but don’t forget to refrigerate leftovers within two hours.
- You must eat leftovers within 2-4 days, freeze them, or throw them away.
Randy Twyford cooked up Miss Milies Sweet Potato Fluff on ABC New Channel 20 Morning Show
Twyford BBQ Cooking Classes
Spring is here and it’s time to dust of those grills and smokers. We’ve had lots of friends and fans ask us to do cooking classes. We want to give you the information you need to impress your friends and family!